Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yay Silly Lue!!

She finally did it!! I decided to put Lily on her tummy for a while tonight and then I turned my head away to answer a text from Mat. When I looked back at her, she was half way to her back. I started to encourage her and before I knew it, she had rolled all the way over. I am so proud of her!! What a simple thing to be proud of, but wow it was such a good feeling. Mat and I had been anxiously waiting for this milestone since both her cousin Ian that is two months older than her and her cousin Bennett who is a week younger than her had already accomplished this feat. I was so happy for her and she probably didn't even know what she had done. I put her on her tummy again to see if she could repeat it, but before long she was flustered so I rolled her back over on her back. We love Lily so much. We are truly cherishing every moment that we get to spend with her.

2 comments:

Harding Family said...

Why do they always do that stuff when your not looking? It's funny how once they roll over, they check it off their "to do" list and don't seem to want to cooperate with you! that is way exciting! Yeah for Lilly!

Lou and Brandy said...

That is soo exciting!!! Congrats Lily! Hope all is good!