Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finally done!



So I finished the last Twilight book this morning at about 2:00am. I must admit when I first started to read "Breaking Dawn" I was really worried that it was not going to meet my expectations on what I thought should happen. And I was really starting to gag over Jacob's incessant love for Bella when everyone knows it was never going to happen (although I must admit that I kinda wanted it to in the third book). But then after Bella's "change", it got really good. I am really glad that I finished it and I am really happy with how things ended. I loved it!! For all of those who have read this series you know exactly what I am talking about and for those of you who have not read it, well you will just have to bite the bullet and read them to see what I mean. Believe me, it's totally worth it!!

No comments: