Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mat and Lily's first trip to Cabela's



I had to go to Cabela's for some Christmas stuff so Mat, Lily and I made the long 2 hour trek there last Wednesday. All in all it was a good day because Lily was very patient being in her car seat for that long and we had fun roaming around the store and looking at all the cool animals. Lily especially liked watching the fish. I think she was totally mesmorized by their swimming motions and it was weird cause some of the fish just sat right in front of her looking at her too. We can't wait to be able to take her camping and do all the fun outdoorsy stuff. Although if I am being totally honest most of her camping gear will have to come from a store that doesn't cost so much because we couldn't hardly afford a hat for her let alone gear. Oh well, it was really fun anyway just getting to go look around!!!

1 comment:

Harding Family said...

Wow! It's been a long time since I checked your blog. It looks awesome! I am so glad I got to read all the fun stuff Lily is doing now. This is when it really starts getting good. She will continue to amaze you every day with all the new things she learns! It's amazing how much more fun Christmas is with kids around. Wilson is going to be sooo spoiled this year, but I'm with you, they are too cute not to! Bennett is getting shafted, he gets baby food and teething toys for Christmas, but it's just a good thing they don't remember it, right? We love you guys and hope you have an amazing Christmas!